FRASSNESS_EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRASSNESS_EMPIRE

FMC

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The African Origin of Egyptian Civilization
Drenthe aplogises after leg-breaking tackle EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:57 by Admin

» Before I Wake (Tupac Amaru Shakur Documentary)
Drenthe aplogises after leg-breaking tackle EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:55 by Admin

» Bob Marley Exposing Illuminati And Waking Up The True "Jews"/ Hebrew Israelites, 12 Tribes Of Israel
Drenthe aplogises after leg-breaking tackle EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:53 by Admin

» Look For Me In The Whirlwind (Marcus Mosiah Garvey Documentary)
Drenthe aplogises after leg-breaking tackle EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:50 by Admin

» Busy Signal - Life {Official Video} MAY 2011 {Good Good Rec}
Drenthe aplogises after leg-breaking tackle EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:44 by Admin

» Konshens - Simple Song - Official Music Video (HD) Feb 2011
Drenthe aplogises after leg-breaking tackle EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:43 by Admin

» YAYA CASH FT TGOONZ - KILLIN_EM
Drenthe aplogises after leg-breaking tackle EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:40 by Admin

» The Fellowship of the Ring (2001).mp4
Drenthe aplogises after leg-breaking tackle EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:24 by Admin

» Massacre Riddim 2011
Drenthe aplogises after leg-breaking tackle EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 07:19 by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drenthe aplogises after leg-breaking tackle

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

September 28, 2009

Real Madrid midfielder Royston Drenthe has apologised for the challenge which left Tenerife defender Marc Bertran with a fractured tibia at the weekend.

The 27-year-old suffered the injury during the first half of Madrid's 3-0 win on Saturday, and is facing three to four months on the sidelines. Drenthe has since spoken to the player to offer his support.

"It was an incident that can happen in this sport, but it is also the worst thing that can happen," the Dutchman told the club's webstie. "I did not do it on purpose and it was completely unintentional. I respect Bertran and I am sorry to see him out of action.

"I spoke to him and he was pleased to receive my call. He told me he spoke to the doctor, who said he would be sidelined for about three months. I know he is strong and eager to return to the pitch.

"You always feel bad when it happens, which is why I wanted to apologise to him. He has my full support. I would expect the same from anyone else if it

https://frassness.forumotion.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum