FRASSNESS_EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRASSNESS_EMPIRE

FMC

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The African Origin of Egyptian Civilization
Bounty ready for Sting clash EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:57 by Admin

» Before I Wake (Tupac Amaru Shakur Documentary)
Bounty ready for Sting clash EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:55 by Admin

» Bob Marley Exposing Illuminati And Waking Up The True "Jews"/ Hebrew Israelites, 12 Tribes Of Israel
Bounty ready for Sting clash EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:53 by Admin

» Look For Me In The Whirlwind (Marcus Mosiah Garvey Documentary)
Bounty ready for Sting clash EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:50 by Admin

» Busy Signal - Life {Official Video} MAY 2011 {Good Good Rec}
Bounty ready for Sting clash EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:44 by Admin

» Konshens - Simple Song - Official Music Video (HD) Feb 2011
Bounty ready for Sting clash EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:43 by Admin

» YAYA CASH FT TGOONZ - KILLIN_EM
Bounty ready for Sting clash EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:40 by Admin

» The Fellowship of the Ring (2001).mp4
Bounty ready for Sting clash EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:24 by Admin

» Massacre Riddim 2011
Bounty ready for Sting clash EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 07:19 by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bounty ready for Sting clash

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bounty ready for Sting clash Empty Bounty ready for Sting clash Sun 22 Nov 2009, 18:40

Admin

Admin
Admin

A clash at this year′s Sting at Jamworld in Portmore between Bounty Killer and Vybz Kartel is already widely anticipated, and with the Warlord back in his usual cross and angry mode, it seems likely that the face-off will occur.

Bounty Killer, who had opted to take on the role of peacemaker at last year′s Sting, says the people were not appreciative of his efforts to promote peace and unity in the dancehall and as a result, he will this year "give dem what dem want."

"Di people dem resent me last year Sting because mi a try push peace. I try to give them love an unity and they were not with me on that, so that determine my action this year," he said.

Bounty Killer has made it clear that he is not pleased with the degrading levels that dancehall music has reached, and feels that the general public, along with the artistes and the Gaza/Gully feud, have all contributed in compounding the problem.

"A di people dem take da turn yah, cause from long time wi sing dem song yah, a jus sey dem guh to a likkle more extreme dan we because nobody neva waan literally kill each other. But a nuh jus di artiste dem, we as Jamaicans need to look inna ourselves to. Since of late the vulgarity gone to a different level," he said.

Now, a potential clash at Sting with Vybz Kartel is Bounty Killer′s way of trying to "weed out the bad weed, an that′s why yuh si mi a guh tek on Kartel, cause wi nah guh mek him mash up di dancehall."

According to Bounty the Gully/Gaza issue began after an incident in which Razz and Biggy were assaulted for playing too many Mavado songs. "There is a line that I don′t cross, Killa have a limit and there is a limit to everything. But Kartel cross the line," he said.

He continued ... "Suh now is just a declaration, I tek time and effort to buil an create you Kartel -an him a sey him badda dan Killa, suh I am jus here to show the people dat Kartel is not di baddest ting."
As for the likes of Merciless and Beenie Man, Bounty Killer declared, "Merciless nuh inna mi league, Merciless dead already, suh wi nuh response fi nuh dead corpse. If Kartel and Beenie waan come, send dem out, I am the Warlord!"

https://frassness.forumotion.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum