FRASSNESS_EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRASSNESS_EMPIRE

FMC

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The African Origin of Egyptian Civilization
Hawkeye to drop debut reggae album EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:57 by Admin

» Before I Wake (Tupac Amaru Shakur Documentary)
Hawkeye to drop debut reggae album EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:55 by Admin

» Bob Marley Exposing Illuminati And Waking Up The True "Jews"/ Hebrew Israelites, 12 Tribes Of Israel
Hawkeye to drop debut reggae album EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:53 by Admin

» Look For Me In The Whirlwind (Marcus Mosiah Garvey Documentary)
Hawkeye to drop debut reggae album EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:50 by Admin

» Busy Signal - Life {Official Video} MAY 2011 {Good Good Rec}
Hawkeye to drop debut reggae album EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:44 by Admin

» Konshens - Simple Song - Official Music Video (HD) Feb 2011
Hawkeye to drop debut reggae album EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:43 by Admin

» YAYA CASH FT TGOONZ - KILLIN_EM
Hawkeye to drop debut reggae album EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:40 by Admin

» The Fellowship of the Ring (2001).mp4
Hawkeye to drop debut reggae album EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:24 by Admin

» Massacre Riddim 2011
Hawkeye to drop debut reggae album EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 07:19 by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hawkeye to drop debut reggae album

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hawkeye to drop debut reggae album Empty Hawkeye to drop debut reggae album Thu 29 Oct 2009, 15:10

Admin

Admin
Admin

Deejay Hawkeye has returned to his roots in the music business with the release of his upcoming debut reggae album ′Hawk Extra′.

Born Christopher Smith, the deejay rose to popularity a few years back with songs such as Wine And Bubble, but has since been mainly quiet in the dancehall world.

Many wondered what the deejay had been up to, but he says he has been busy in the studio.

"I′ve been up to a whole heap of things, but is not everything that happen mi a go make everybody know. I′ve been doing music and I just came back from Trinidad and Guadeloupe," he said.

switched

Now the deejay is set to return with his new album telling The STAR that he hasn′t switched from reggae music, nor has it turned him into a Rastafarian roots singer, but his focus is now on socially prevalent issues.

Hawk Extra will feature tracks produced by some of the best in the reggae industry such as Grammy-winning Sly and Robbie, Shane Brown, Stone Love′s Winston ′Wee Pow′ Powell, Richard Browne and Ernie Wilks, just to name a few. Current affairs, matters of the heart and Hawkeye dealing with different topics is what fans can expect from the album.

The artiste has previously released his debut album, the dancehall-oriented Wine And Bubble independently, but Hawk Eye will be his first solely reggae album.

He said, "I′ve done so many one-drop songs over the years, it′s how I started out. I can sing on a one drop better than doing a dancehall rhythm. I came into music with music from the likes of Bobby Digital and Danny Browne, that′s my foundation and what I know best, so my management team saw that and pushed me into it. Most of the tracks on it (the album) are tracks I had already done and have been doing that I just put together for an album."

a cultural vibe

The album′s title track is the Shane Brown produced Damn on the ′Indiscretion Rhythm′. The concept for the album, according to Hawkeye, is to produce a more mature album with a cultural vibe, uplifting people and addressing social issues as well as denouncing violence. The artiste is putting the finishing touches on his album which will be made available at the beginning of next year.

While the album is done in collaboration with his management team Swing Sang Productions, Hawkeye explained that they are currently negotiating a distribution deal with Soundquake in Europe for the album.

For Hawkeye, his expectations are high, knowing that his music is strong and appealing and says he will continue to do more songs in the future as well as a possible video for the single Damn.

https://frassness.forumotion.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum