FRASSNESS_EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRASSNESS_EMPIRE

FMC

Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » The African Origin of Egyptian Civilization
    A Home Run for Gramps Morgan EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:57 by Admin

» Before I Wake (Tupac Amaru Shakur Documentary)
    A Home Run for Gramps Morgan EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:55 by Admin

» Bob Marley Exposing Illuminati And Waking Up The True "Jews"/ Hebrew Israelites, 12 Tribes Of Israel
    A Home Run for Gramps Morgan EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:53 by Admin

» Look For Me In The Whirlwind (Marcus Mosiah Garvey Documentary)
    A Home Run for Gramps Morgan EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:50 by Admin

» Busy Signal - Life {Official Video} MAY 2011 {Good Good Rec}
    A Home Run for Gramps Morgan EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:44 by Admin

» Konshens - Simple Song - Official Music Video (HD) Feb 2011
    A Home Run for Gramps Morgan EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:43 by Admin

» YAYA CASH FT TGOONZ - KILLIN_EM
    A Home Run for Gramps Morgan EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:40 by Admin

» The Fellowship of the Ring (2001).mp4
    A Home Run for Gramps Morgan EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:24 by Admin

» Massacre Riddim 2011
    A Home Run for Gramps Morgan EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 07:19 by Admin

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Home Run for Gramps Morgan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Home Run for Gramps Morgan Empty A Home Run for Gramps Morgan Wed 30 Sep 2009, 16:50

Admin

Admin
    Admin

New York, USA - On Saturday, October 3 reggae singer Gramps Morgan will take centre-field to perform before the New York Mets game vs the Houston Astros. We recall it was earlier this year that triple Olympic gold medallist Usain Bolt threw the ceremonial first pitch before the Boston Red Sox vs the New York Yankees baseball game at Fenway Park. Baseball will never be the same!
    GRAMPS... will perform Don′t Cry for Jamaica off his chart-topping solo, album, 2 Sides of My Heart Vol 1

Part of the annual Carib Beat at Citi Field that is staged at the open-air ballpark in the New York metropolitan area, Gramps will perform Don′t Cry for Jamaica off his chart-topping solo, album, 2 Sides of My Heart Vol.1.

Clinton Lindsay, host of the popular radio show, The Foundation in South Florida reported, "...I especially love the track Don′t Cry For Jamaica, which is on hot rotation on my programme!" The single, an ode to Gramps′ beloved country was co-written and co-produced with Grammy award winning songwriter, Shannon Sanders.

This is a great opportunity for reggae music to expand its horizons beyond the musical arena and for Gramps to perform for fans of America′s favourite pastime.

"I am excited and thrilled to be given this once in a lifetime opportunity. I intent to represent for Jamaica, the Caribbean and for all my reggae fans around the world," an elated Morgan said.

A consummate and stellar performer, "Gramps, one of the fastest rising stars in reggae circles commanded the stage at Irie Jamboree", wrote Anthony Turner about his Labour Day weekend performance at York College in New York recently.

Gramps, who just concluded a successful tour with R&B hit makers John Legend and India Irie, also delivered two memorable performances at the world-renowned Madison Square Garden this summer where he shared the stage with Shabba Ranks, Queen Ifrica, Tony Rebel and Buju Banton; the latter with whom he is currently touring across the States.

Before the first pitch is thrown between the Mets and the Astros, Gramps Morgan will hit his own home run when reggae meets baseball inside Citi Field on October 3rd. "...Take me out to the ball game..."A Home Run for Gramps Morgan 20090910

https://frassness.forumotion.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum