FRASSNESS_EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRASSNESS_EMPIRE

FMC

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The African Origin of Egyptian Civilization
Ronaldo: I Want To Stay At Real Madrid For The Rest Of My Career EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:57 by Admin

» Before I Wake (Tupac Amaru Shakur Documentary)
Ronaldo: I Want To Stay At Real Madrid For The Rest Of My Career EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:55 by Admin

» Bob Marley Exposing Illuminati And Waking Up The True "Jews"/ Hebrew Israelites, 12 Tribes Of Israel
Ronaldo: I Want To Stay At Real Madrid For The Rest Of My Career EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:53 by Admin

» Look For Me In The Whirlwind (Marcus Mosiah Garvey Documentary)
Ronaldo: I Want To Stay At Real Madrid For The Rest Of My Career EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:50 by Admin

» Busy Signal - Life {Official Video} MAY 2011 {Good Good Rec}
Ronaldo: I Want To Stay At Real Madrid For The Rest Of My Career EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:44 by Admin

» Konshens - Simple Song - Official Music Video (HD) Feb 2011
Ronaldo: I Want To Stay At Real Madrid For The Rest Of My Career EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:43 by Admin

» YAYA CASH FT TGOONZ - KILLIN_EM
Ronaldo: I Want To Stay At Real Madrid For The Rest Of My Career EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:40 by Admin

» The Fellowship of the Ring (2001).mp4
Ronaldo: I Want To Stay At Real Madrid For The Rest Of My Career EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:24 by Admin

» Massacre Riddim 2011
Ronaldo: I Want To Stay At Real Madrid For The Rest Of My Career EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 07:19 by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ronaldo: I Want To Stay At Real Madrid For The Rest Of My Career

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

adudinho7

Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed how happy he is to have made the move from Manchester United to Real Madrid, declaring that he never wants to leave the Spanish club.

"Whoever doesn't know Real Madrid cannot imagine what this is like. I want to spend my whole life at this club," Ronaldo is quoted as saying by AS.

"Real Madrid is one big family. The oldest guys in the dressing room - Raul, Guti and [Iker] Casillas - have really helped me to settle in as quickly as possible. They're wonderful.

"I get on really well with Kaka, Marcelo and Pepe - we speak the same language and this helps a lot."

According to his former team-mate Gerard Pique, 'CR9' is still adapting to the league but has got off to a barnstorming start for los Merengues.

The 24-year-old is now aiming to transfer his club form to the Portuguese national side as they look to secure qualification to the World Cup next year.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum